“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Monday, November 2, 2009

[sum] Fanfiction Series

One evening, Heechul is updating his minihompy. However, while browsing for more pictures of himself to put on his page, he comes across a fanfiction site dedicated to Super Junior. Affronted by the way he is portrayed in the fanfiction, he begins to read more stories, only to read he is portrayed the same way in most stories. Upset, he calls forth all members of Super Junior and Super Junior-M to plead his case. What ensues is chaos as Heechul challenges the other fourteen men to a competition based on Super Junior fanfiction.

Proof

1] feminine!Heechul pt 1
2] Eeteuk is Umma
3] Shiwon hugs teddy bears
4] Henry likes lipgloss
5] Ryeowook needs to talk more
6] feminine!Heechul pt 2
7] ninja!Kibum
8] Shiwon is God's homeboy
9] Hankyung's Korean Lessons
10] The perfect couple
11] feminine!Heechul pt 3
12] More than just room mates
13] Some Shindong Love
14] The triple threat
15] The nice guy
16] feminine!Heechul pt 4
17] Beijing fried rice
18] Think outside the group
19] The real deal
20] It's so obvious
21] He's a homewrecker
22] feminine!Heechul pt 5
23] The Best Man for the Job
24] Love Quindecagon
25] Those who rise in the east
26] In the Club
27] I like the way you move
28] Hierarchy
29] feminine!Heechul pt 6
30] The Perfect Plan

5 comments:

shin yiu han said...

hi! i was wondering where the links to the last few chapters are? i really like this story :) it's sooo funny!

shin said...

hiiiii!!!I am a fan of Super Junior
I was by reading your fic a long time.I enjoyed.I want to ask you to translate your fic into Vietnamese.all your fic.you agree?

Anonymous said...

Hi~ I'm Shin. I Love this fanfiction series of yours so much that I want to re-translate it into Vietnamese to share with others. So do you agree with that, please? I'd be very very thankful if you do~
And this fic is just so funny, I can't help Lol-ing while reading it ^^~ I love Heechul in this~
Thanks for writing such great fic

Anonymous said...

This may sound cheesy and overly dramatic but I've been meaning to say thank you for the past...3 or so years.
When I was first getting into SJ i was having the hardest time understanding their personalities so I went to FFs to see if I could get an idea of their characters (since often times ppl just exaggerate the real person's traits). and i stumbled upon this story. I swear, after reading your stories, I fell in love with the real SJ. Without these stories I probably wouldn't have ever bothered to look up who was who and somehow I even managed to learn names to faces. :)
So thank you so much. You're one of my favorite authors, published or not. You're also the only writer who has ever made me cry haha ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

I was just looking for some of kihae or kyuhae fanfic and I found ur site!

This was TOTALLY amazing!!
I even couldn't stop reading it so fast even at work!!

I truly truly love ur story!!

I wrote some fanfic in arabic but I'm not that good in english..and I want your premision to translate it to arabic?
Its a shame a lot of people can't read it because of the language wall!!

Its really funny and great story!

So can I ?