“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

[sum] Desire Series

Determined to forget about the young man who's haunted his dreams since their time together on Jeju Island, Hankyung's not sure what to do when that same man walks
into his classroom the first day of school - not as his lover, but as his student.

Desires
5240 words// NC17
(“No, what the students think is nonsense, my job is to teach them to stop being stupid,”)

Revealed Desires
6058 words // PG13
(“The real question - I think - is did I really talk? Am I really talking? What is talking?”)

Forbidden Desires
4706 words // PG13
(“I wasn’t flirting with Eunhyuk!”)

True Desires
7601 words // R-ish
("I can’t be the reason why he loses his job - so I’ll leave instead.")

Spinoff:

Untamed Desires
8631 words // NC17
(“I answered why, so there must be another thing you’re alluding to by asking why, but I can’t answer what you’re alluding to if I don’t know what you’re alluding to. Therefore, I answered the obvious question of why.”)

No comments: