“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

[sum] Winter Storm Series

Eunhyuk had been in love with Kyuhyun for years and had his heart broken when his best friend, Sungmin confessed to Kyuhyun first. And it is on one wintry day that Eunhyuk begins to question which is more important: his best friend or his first love.

Cold Winter
3469 words // PG
(“Look! We made snow-Teukies!”)

Quiet Blizzard
3988 words // PG
("Like is NOT love. Like will never BE love... ")

No comments: