“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

[sum] Forever Series

Eeteuk and Kangin promised to always be best friends, no matter what - even after Eeteuk abruptly breaks up with Kangin. However, it gets hard for Kangin to keep his promise, especially when Eeteuk surprises him by proposing...to someone else.

My Heart
3155 words // PG
("I refuse to believe for one moment that the real reason was because you fell out of love with me.”)

Remains
2464 words // PG
("At this point, fair and right no longer mean what they once did,” he turned his gaze onto his hyung, “At this point, fair and right are what you make of them.”)

With You
2366 words // PG
(“One that isn’t just a post-it note on the fridge.")

Until the End
2439 words // PG
(“No offence hyung… but you’re the last person with the right to be angry.”)

Of Forever
3240 words // PG
("I did love you, for what it's worth...")

No comments: