“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

[sum] Just Us Series

Hell bent on striking back against his exboyfriend, Kibum gets into a the car of one of Seoul's number one business tycoons, Sungmin. Unbeknownst to him, Kibum chose the right car to get into, for Sungmin will make him forget everything about his ex as he slowly steals his heart.

Just Driving By
5058 words // NC17 (just in case...)
(“Didn’t your parents teach you to look both ways before crossing!?”)

Just Another Dinner
2814 words // PG13
(Kibum was just realizing that all of his jeans were either faded or worn.)

Just You and Me
3609 words // PG13
(“When your assistant came crying to me to talk to you, I decided ‘Hey, let’s not go away this time. Let’s talk to the jerk’, so here I am, jerk.”)

No comments: