“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Monday, October 26, 2009

[sum] O Henry Series

Despite living the high life in the Land of the East, there are times when Henry misses his family and life in Canada. So one day, Hankyung proposes that for Super Junior-M's next vacation, they all go with Henry to Canada. Henry is grateful and ecstatic to bring his members to his home town and the country where he grew up. For ten days, SJM will occupy Canada and, before those ten days are up, Henry will regret bringing his six members to the True North.

::Day One
Mine's better than yours.

::Day Two
Eating kosher.

::Day Three
Je m'appelle Shiwon.

::Day Four
Damn you, Mr. Sun!

::Day Five
I want a lucky rabbit's foot!

::Day Six
I'm in the zone, but...

::Day Seven
The Big Nickel.

::Day Eight
The best letter in the alphabet.

::Day Nine
Kyuhyun is king of the world.

::Day Ten
Home free.


Note: Each installment will be a few paragraphs long.

No comments: