“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

[sum] Park Bench Series

Yesung was always working too much and lived a stressful life, until the day he met Kyuhyun - light, free, abstract - the complete opposite of himself. Meeting on a park bench, Yesung brings stability to Kyuhyun's world while Kyuhyun reminds Yesung what it's like to live.

Forever Theirs
2929 words // G
(He had always felt that it should be the dongsaengs to learn from the hyungs, yet here he was: a university student sitting on a park bench, learning about life from a boy still in high school.)

Forever Theirs ((Rewritten))
5529 words // PG
(That day was nothing special, but I learned that Kyuhyun was.")

One Last Kiss
2948 words // PG
(It was the final Friday of November and Yesung was nowhere to be found.)

No comments: