“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

[sum] Perfect Couple Series

Donghae and Sungmin were friends who became boyfriends. But somewhere along the way everything begins to fall apart for the ones assumed to be the perfect couple.

Stay
2088 words // G-PG
(Shindong could still remember the moment when he began to see the end.)

Flawed Perfection
4524 words // PG-PG13
("We act more like acquaintances than anything. All these silences between us, the awkwardness - you call that being friends?")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR HAEMIN
the best I had read
I hope you write more