“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

[sum] Secret Illness Series

Kangin was his hyung and he was a very loyal dongsaeng. So when Kyuhyun is asked to keep a secret, he reluctantly agrees. But what happens when everyone finds out?

What He Sees in the Mirror
2233 words // G
(Kangin hyung may have convinced Eeteuk hyung otherwise, but I knew better… Kangin hyung was hiding something.)

Reprieve
4175 words // PG
(It started with sickness. That led to the secret. Which led to the lies. And ended with everyone finding out.)

Thirteen Days of Darkness
4786 words // PG
(He fell into a state of numbness, passing each day like a sceptre.)

No comments: