“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Sunday, July 5, 2009

[sum] Fated Series

Dedicated to amine87 who gave me the prompt of the first story. Without her prompt, this story wouldn't even exist. To iwufsuju, Ari & Sam who asked for sequels and made me want to write more.

All Eeteuk ever wanted was that the other person just care about him, that's it. He didn't want anything less and he most definitely didn't want anything more. However, what if someone comes along who gives him more than just caring about him? What if someone comes along who not only satisfies him physically, but offers to satisfy him emotionally? What if that someone is Kangin?
Now Eeteuk and Kangin are caught up in a whirlwind which neither can seem to escape from. Their fates lie with one another, but do their futures?
An NC17 Series


//Fated to Love.

//Fated to Break.

//Fated to Lose.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh! sounds mysteriouso! I can't wait ^^
haha, you're always starting a series now and again...

Nhà Xinh said...

Nếu bạn đang muốn đăng tin bán nhà hay bán đất hoặc bạn muốn ban nha quan 12 , nha dat xinh thì hãy đến với chúng tôi rao vat mien phi, với chất lương hàng đầu chúng tôi sẽ giúp các bạn , đăng tin và xem các khu vực nha dat go vap, nha dat quan 9, nha dat thu duc , nha dat binh tan , nha dat tan phu , nha dat tan binh và các khu vực khác trên NguyenManhKha toàn quốc với uy tín và hiệu quả cao khi bạn đến với chúng tôi.