“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Sunday, June 5, 2011

HELP STOP HATE

Dear Readers,

It's been brought to my attention to read this post: click here

and, after doing so, I cannot help but feel anger and disgust towards these people who claim they are Super Junior fans, and, yet, are projecting themselves as such hateful, spiteful creatures.

I urge you all to read that post and to share it around, to help bring a stop to hate and cyber-bullying. People don't realize how big of an issue cyber bullying actually is and a lot of what they're saying is not just cruel, but pure evil.

I do not wish harm upon these people, because I believe in beneficence and non-maleficence. I do not even blame their parents for what they have become because it is the individual's choice to say and do such things. They rejoice in suffering and make it their goal to cause it upon others, particularly the person mentioned in that post.

What makes me even more sad is that some of them are proven to be my own countrymen. To throw such hatred towards one person, casts us in such a dark light. To display themselves in such a manner, to bring disgrace upon the Filipino heritage. I can only hope that others do not believe that the Filipino E.L.F.s are also prone to such racism, degradation and malice.

1 out of 20 reported suicide attempts ends in death.
That means there are more suicide attempts happening, and some are going unnoticed!

Let's stop more from happening!!!

Let's show unity.

Let's show them that it ends here.

No comments: