“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cheonsa Meets Facebook

Hey Readers!

So, the mailing list failed (Thank you to those who did sign up!) and I just realized that many of you don't have twitter (understandable.. I'm a new convert). So, after some much consultation with certain parties, a page on facebook was created!

Facebook Page!!!

This page isn't just about me. It's about another place for SJ fans to gather. It's also a place where I can interact with readers. Because I mostly just talk with you guys on the cbox and Twitter, it means I don't get to talk with a lot of you! Also, it gives me the chance to let the news out about updates faster (hopefully more successfully than the mailing list XD .)

So, check out the link, like the page if you wish & let's facebook!

Yours etc.
Cheonsa

No comments: