“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

[sum] Be Mine Series

Kyuhyun likes living on his own. Sungmin likes being with Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun has an apartment. Sungmin is always there.
Unfortunately, they cannot agree on toothpaste location.

::Be Mine
Kyuhyun has something to say and Sungmin has something to hear.

::Not Mine
Kyuhyun hates Sungmin's toothpaste but Sungmin loves him anyway.

::Definitely Mine
Kyuhyun makes a decision about the toothpaste and Sungmin is surprised.

No comments: