“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

[00m15] Cheonsa's News

Hey Readers!

Well, it's been three months since I came back from my hiatus. Many things have happened since then such as AN celebrating it's two year anniversary. Also, many stories/chapters have been written since then. So, here's what's to come from now until the end of August.

1] Shatter Series completed!!
After all the tears (both mine and yours) it's finally come to an end! The trilogy is complete! Right? Wrong! There is a secret one-shot story that fits in between the Succession and Shatter Series! It will be written & completed before September (hopefully).

2] Scarlet Night Series to be completed. (7 chapters left + epilogue)
This baby is almost done. I'm currently writing Phase 24. My hope is to get this series done before August. And for those who missed it, here is a preview for SN24.

3] Murder Mystery mini-series to be written & completed. (7 chapters)
This series won't take too long to write, I've got most of the chapters plotted out in detail already, all that's left is to actually write the meat of the chapters. Only problem is I don't know how to end it... I wanted to end it one way, then thought of another... perhaps a multi-ending choice? Thoughts?

4] Mourning Song Series (approx 20-30 chapters) to be written & completed.
The summary has been posted up. I know, doesn't give a lot of information. No characters, no ships, heck, it barely gives any plot details. However, once I get this series rolling, I hope you guys like it ;)

5] Fanfiction Series to be completed. (12 drabbles left) Yes, this series is back from the backburner. I've really wanted to complete it since it was supposed to be finished back in December. However, with all those issues with the plagiarizer and what not, it was put on hold. I've decided to continue it now, only under the hope that it is not plagiarized again.

That's about all that's going to be happening around here for the rest of my summer.

In other news:

1] AN now has a sister site!! Harry Potter Nights.
So what is it? Basically, pre-SJ, I wrote HP Fanfiction. Someone requested to read them, so I decided to collect them all on my own site. HP-N will be a collection of all of my HPFF from the past. Also, it'll give me a chance to start writing HP FF again. (Don't worry, it won't take away from writing SJFF).
So, all you HP fans go check it out ;)

2] I've thought about this and basically, if another bought with plagiarism occurs again, I'm pretty much ready to close the site. The reason for having the site is to collect and share my stories with people. For people - well, one person in particular - to take my stories out of my site (without my permission) and mask it as their own... I cannot condone such behaviour and I honestly don't know how they can live with themselves (what good is praise when it's not for your own work?).. But stealing is stealing and if closing the site stops it, then that's what I'll do. I ask for your understanding on this matter.

That's about it for now.
Any questions or concerns, leave them in the cbox, contact me on LJ or email me. I get back within 24 hours. =)

Yours etc.
Cheonsa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for only commenting now. I've been reading your works since last week. I've finished Scarlett Nights and Beyond Words, which are both REALLY good. Beyond Words is a favorite of mine, though. I've also read a couple of one-shots. Your writing is really amazing. I hope to be able to write like you someday. :)

Btw, I just thought it was interesting that you wrote Harry Potter fics before SJ. I did that, too. :D

Anyway, keep up the good work! Thank you for sharing your writing with us! :)