So a possibility has risen in the land of the setting sun (I do pride myself in my jokes), and that is - should we be fortunate enough - Sarah & I will be journeying to Korea in the summer of 2010. Now! Should that occur (once again, there are numerous extrenuating factors that affect this outcome), we would like to make it ridiculously worthwhile AND, how else to make it ridiculously worthwhile if not to have ridiculous amounts of shenanigan fun? So, as the summer months draw closer (and hopefully the possibility increases in probability), we will be constructing a list of shenanigans to indulge in whilst in Korea!
Please feel free to comment or suggest anything! Just remember this is only a possibility and not a definite thing yet. We're just riding on our hopes.
DISCLAIMER: (Because if I don't do this, somehow I'll end up with a law suit. My luck sucks that much.) This is really just for amusement purposes. Nothing on the list that may or does invade privacy, break the law, will occur. ^_^;;
#1 - Hunt down Ryeowook.
Rationale: Because Sarah loves him.
#2 - Steal Taeyeon's bear.
Rationale: Look at the size! It's cute factor is through the roof! Having Taeyeon with the bear only increases this cute factor!!
- Go to music bank , inkigayo , m!countdown and music core stages .
- GO to KBS, MBC and SBS building
- Go to JYP, SM and YG buildings, usually trainees or singers are coming in and out
- Go to Incheon and track down Ryeowook's house
- Go to every 1n2d location.
- Meet up hyukkie, donghee and teukie doing miracle or king of the rings.
- Find Kangin and soothe him with your support.
- Give a surprise visit to Sukira.
- Send flyers of "WHERE IS KIBUM" all around Seoul, Busan, Incheon, Daegu. (I totally agree!-CS)
- Buy tons and tons of Kyochon chicken.
- Get someone to do your cyworld
- Eat bimbimbap (I eat this at least once a month!-CS)
More to come...