“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Thursday, September 17, 2009

[00m4] Supporting Jaebeom & 2PM Individually

Dear Readers,

Yes, I have returned with more news about 2PM and former leader Park Jaebeom. This entire situation has affected me since I am a fan of 2PM and this is my blog... ahaha.. Anyway.

It's been released by CEO JYP of JYP Entertainment that 2PM will continue as a 6-member group. Fans are in an uproar and are refusing to support 2PM without Jaebeom.

Personally, I do feel that JYP could have done more when this situation first arose in early September; that he could have protected Jaebeom more from the netizen attacks and such. On the other hand, he did release that statement which not only showed us a side of Jaebeom, a side of his growing process during training, but also showed JYP's support for him. However, what's done is done and Jaebeom has chosen his own path. Should he ever return to Korea and pursue his dreams once more, whether or not he is a part of 2PM again, then I am a ready and willing fan of his. For now, as 2PM continues as a 6-member group, I will support them for as long as they continue.

Do I want Jaebeom to return? Of course. Jaebeom was their leader and brought his own character and dimension to the group. However, 2PM still has 6 more members and each has their own dreams to fulfill and I will continue to support 2PM. No, it won't be the same 2PM as before and it will be hard to see them without Jaebeom leading them, but it doesn't mean I (or any of the Hottests) should abandon them.

Jaebeom made his own decisions and, unfortunately, he was pressured by the antis who attacked him so mercilessly and ruthlessly. However, if the Hottest are now withdrawing their support from 2PM simply because JYPE doesn't MAKE him return, that is putting even more pressure on Jaebeom; perhaps an even worse pressure on him. While before the pressure on Jaebeom was focused on him, now the pressure on Jaebeom is focused on his friends and former bandmates; This isn't right.

My dear readers, if any of you are 2PM fans, then I ask you -no, beg you- not to withdraw your support from 2PM. Instead, increase your support for all seven of these young men. They are all going through a difficult period right now. Jaebeom is still healing from the strife and pain the antis caused to him and the band. The other six members will now have to struggle to find a new identity, to find a strength within themselves, within the band, within each other but without Jaebeom. This is the time that 2PM and Park Jaebeom need our support the most.

I will continue to pray for all seven of them. I will pray for them as a group, as a leader, as a group without a leader and as individuals. I will pray that they have the strength to continue to follow their dreams, that they are never feel alone or abandoned. I will pray that Jaebeom finds peace and that he will be able to continue to follow his own dream - be it with or without 2PM.

Now and forever, CheonSa's Autumn Nights & Cheonsa will support 2PM and Park Jaebeom in all of their endeavours.

Yours truly,
CheonSa




A/N#1: Article is linked to K Bites.
A/N#2: This post is not an attack on the fans/Hottest. It is merely the opinion of the author's who, is and always will be, a fan of 2PM.

No comments: