“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

To all my readers:

For 5 years I dedicated myself to writing Super Junior fan fiction. I dedicated myself to the fandom. There were many times when I did not update quickly as other parts of my life took precedence. Feeling nostalgic, I looked back on my site and the comments. Those who have stuck with me over the years, who have blessed me with your reviews, I thank you.

If you still wish to read my Super Junior fan fiction, you will notice that clicking through the links does not work anymore because I have allowed my domain name to lapse. Switching out the 'www.autumn-nights.net' with cheon-sa.blogspot.com in each address will make it work again. I would do so manually unforunately there are so many pages it would take too much time for me to go through each post and I apologize in advance for the inconvience.

My life is much changed from when I first started this page, from when I first started writing Super Junior fan fiction and, indeed, even much different from when I last wrote a story for this fandom. What has not changed is my passion for writing. Even as I hold a full-time job as a healthcare professional, my spare time is filled with writing. My hope is that one day my book will grace the shelves of the local bookstore. Maybe one day you will pick up my book and remember my humble beginnings.

With a grateful heart, I finally bid you goodbye as Cheonsa and greet you as my true self.
Thank you for the memories,
Angel C.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. so i want you to know how much i adore your stories. i return to them at least monthly. also, i came back to your blog/website thing to ask you a question. I just recently discovered a thing on tumblr where people rp/cosplay stories. I was wondering if I could use some of your stories for that kind of thing? Because that would be kind of awesome.