“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Saturday, January 4, 2014

To my dear Readers...


To my dear readers,
I know it’s been some time since I last posted anything on AN, while it seems like I post something on tumblr a million times over, along with excerpts from stories you’ve never had the chance to read. I know I have a few series still left blowing in the wind and, I promise you, that I have not forgotten about them. Indeed, I think of them every day to the point where they haunt me, plague me.
As sad as this sounds, I needed an escape from my own stories, from the very characters and worlds and plots that I created. Now, don’t get me wrong - I still very much love them, but I just don’t happen to like them very much right now. These many months since I last updated Requiem at Twilight - or, oh dear, Mourning Song - I needed something new, something fresh. I had run into a writer’s block of massive proportions and felt it insincere of me, as a writer, to continue writing these stories when I couldn’t bring out their full potential. 
In that time, I have written other stories, ones that I hope show my growth as a writer and as a person as life deals me cards that don’t always end with me winning. These stories want - no, demand - to be told and, so, I will begin posting a new series. Fortunately, this series is already completed, so updates will be happening quite frequently for this particular series. 
What this means for my other series, the ones left unfinished is that they will be put on hold until I can come back to them and complete them as they deserve to be. I know many of you will be disgruntled by this, perhaps even hate me and, indeed, I may even lose some - if not all - of you. I am in no way trying to be condescending; I’ve had authors and fanfiction writers drop series on me and I still burn at the thought. However, I believe it best that I put a story on hold rather than dishonouring it by writing a mediocre ending.
I will begin posting this new series in the next few days. I have recently gone through a huge change in my life and, I am still in the midst of having all the pieces fall into place.
I do hope some of you stay on for the ride. If there’s one thing I can promise, it is that I will never stop writing.
Cheers,
C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome, so it's all good :) Hope all's well cheonsa! - from a fan ^^