“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Monday, January 31, 2011

On Hiatus until May

Hey Readers!

So, after being back for a month I need to go back on hiatus. School is just insane and I don't have the time to dedicate to writing at the moment.
Granted, some chapters of MSong are already with Sarah for editing, but who knows when I'll get around to do the final rounds of editing and then posting.
Anyway, here's what's coming up upon my return (hopefully... some other things are happening around May which may make it difficult to post as often as I want..)

1] MSong - I have approximately 15 chapters plotted out and I'm not sure how long this series will go for. At this point, it's looking to be another 30-chapter fic like Scarlet Night was.

2] EunHae series - this one is still being worked out on, it'll be approximately 5 chapters and is a request/gift I'm doing for someone.

3] Fanfiction Series - yes, yes, this story is so close to being done, but I need to be in the right crack!Mindframe while writing. Perhaps I'll be able to update it once in awhile over the hiatus since each chapter/part is only 2pages on ms word...

4] Campus Life - still on the back burner... for all I know it'll stay on the backburning (I apologize to those who have been waiting for this series... I just... can't get the inspiration I once had for this story.)

5] KyuMin - a lot of readers have been asking for this and, as I've mentioned before, I have a KyuMin being worked on... for awhile now... however as time goes on, things change and I think I'm scrapping the old plot for a new one.. But nevertheless, one is in the works in my head.

6] Wish Series - this series was mentioned over a year and half ago and still hasn't made its debut. Several things came into play which caused this -1- Other series got prevelance (Scarlet Night being the main one) and -2- my ideas of the plot itself kept change. So, for those of you who remember the 1stchapter-1st scene preview, forget everything you remember. Why? Because the series has completely changed. COMPLETELY. It's a bit ridiculous how much it has changed, but there you have it. I really do hope to get this serious out and written.

Well, until May (or so).

Yours etc.

No comments: