“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

[sum] Cupcake Chronicles Series

Ryeowook is many things. He's a singer, a dancer and, most importantly, he's part of Super Junior. However, he wants more than that, wants to be different, wants to try something new. So, when he hears about Cupcake Camp, he signs up. What ensues is a week of crazy cupcakes and sugar shenanigans.

Dedicated to Sarah. She knows why.

Ryeowook's Guide to Cupcake-ing Your Vocabulary

//Day One: Calling a Muffin a Cupcake

//Day Two: I Don't Want to be Chocolate Chip

No comments: