“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[00m13] CheonSa's News

Hey Readers,

Since I'm officially back from hiatus, many of you are finishing school or are in the midst of school again. Just thought I'd break down what's going to be happening in Autumn Night's for the months of May and June.

1] Shatter Series to be completed. (4 Chapters left)

2] Scarlet Night Series to be completed. (23 Chapters left)

3] Super secret, super new series to be written & completed. (Approx 20-30 Chapters)

On the backburner, but in the works: Campus Life Series & Fanfiction series.
Since apparently the FF Series is a big hit with the plagiariser, I'm putting it on hold for now. Also, I cannot forget CL Series because Lily will kill me.
I have a lot written for SN Series and Shatter won't take that long for me to write. I just have to get everything edited by my wonderful Sarah & then I'll be posting.
For the SN Series, since it is 31 chapters long, I'll be updating that approximately every 2 days. So check back for that!

That's all for now & thanks for sticking around while I was gone!

Any questions or concerns, leave them in the cbox, contact me on LJ or email me. I get back within 24 hours. =)

Yours etc.
CheonSa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D:! *shock* OMG!The FF series no! those *beep* plagiarisers! is asking permission that difficult!? D'X
*cries* ;_; well I understand the situation, and I will wait patiently until then, right now, in HATO, we are like in ch9 so there is still plenty of time I think :)
Again, and I'll never get tired of it ._., I'm really grateful to you :3

RS1314 said...

ahh~ can't wait until the Campus Life series is updated! It's sad that the Fanfiction series is currently on hold... hope the plagiarizers will learn a lesson from this...