“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Monday, May 16, 2011

00

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!

To one of my very best friends & an amazing editor.

For all that you do for me & my stories.

<3

5 comments:

PoOjA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! May You be showered with lots of happiness, blessings and pressies on this day. Enjoy Your Special Day.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Enjoy ! ;)

Anonymous said...

Join Cheonsa and the others singing Happy Birthday for you!!!

Hope you have blast birthday!

<3

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! We appreciate all the hard work you do! <3

Ajani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n‘∀‘)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

Thank you for all your hard work ^^ Editor isn't easy either~ and we appreciate it~ (・∀・)

Have a good day! ^-^ ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

Sarah said...

Thank you!!!!!!! <333

And you're totally welcome