“What is it like to be in love?”

“Free. It feels free, like there’s nothing that can stop me, nothing can hold me down.
It feels as if I can do anything because of love and I’m free of the fear of failure because,
even if I can’t do everything, at least at the end of the day,
there’s still me and him. When all else fails, love won’t.”

Reign on Me series

Thursday, May 22, 2008

[Translations]

I never expected the site to grow so big or popular. Thanks to certain readers, some of my stories have been translated into other languages. Below are stories/series and their translations, also the names of those who translated.

If you'd like to translate something, reply to this post or just click on the contact button above and send me a message saying: Your name, the story/series, the language, and anywhere you'll be posting the story.
Approval will be up to my deciding.

Stories/Series

Fanfiction Series [Spanish] (coming soon)
Beyond Words Series [Indonesian] (coming soon)
Brotherhood Series [Indonesian] (coming soon)

= = = = = = = = = =

Fanfiction Seies

Spanish; Thanks to Heechurela & MakaHyuk from HATO

1] feminine!Heechul pt 1
2] Eeteuk is Umma
3] Shiwon hugs teddy bears
4] Henry Likes Lipgloss
5] Ryeowook needs to talk more
6] feminine!Heechul pt 2
7] ninja!Kibum
8] Shiwon is God's homeboy
9] Hankyung's Korean Lessons
10] The perfect couple
11] feminine!Heechul pt 3
12] More than just room mates
13] Some Shindong Love
14] The triple threat
15] The nice guy
16] feminine!Heechul pt 4
17] Beijing fried rice
18] Think outside the group
19] The real deal
20] It's so obvious
21] He's a homewrecker
22] feminine!Heechul pt 5
23] The best man for the job
24] Love quindecagon
25] Those who rise in the east
26] Hate you, love you
27] I like the way you move
28] Hierarchy
29] feminine!Heechul pt 6
30] Heebum did it!


= = = = = = = = = =

Beyond Words Series

Indonesian; Thanks to _______

Chapter 1: If You Only Knew
Chapter 2: What I Hope to Be
Chapter 3: On the Inside
Chapter 4: Every Suffering Moment
Chapter 5: There's a Hope
Chapter 6: With Any Love Song
Chapter 7: Beyond Words
Epilogue

Kyuhyun's Story: From the First
Sooyoung's Story: His Princess

= = = = = = = = = =

Brotherhood Series

Indonesian; Thanks to ______

The Brotherhood Prologue
Control: [1][2][3]
Escape: [1][2][3]
Apathy: [1][2][3]
The Last Story of the Brotherhood

No comments: